Wednesday 13 May 2009

Watery Wednesday: Nature's Rhythm.

Feet sliding over rounded pebbles; buttocks planted uncomfortably on the shingle bank, with legs outstretched towards the incoming tide.
Eyes follow the gentle rhythm of the sea;
Watching the water ripple, the waves in their infancy;
Watching the water rise, and rise again, and again;
Watching the waves erupt as they reach the shore.



Nature's rhythm started long before I awoke;
Nature's rhythm continues even now;
Nature's rhythm will continue long after I sleep.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. That was really beautifully written Frank.

    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that Frank.
    Hope you didn't get too wet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne. Thank you very much.

    Hi Keith. Cheers. Not as wet as working outside today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very nice! So are the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I somehow missed this post. I love your poetry...creative with fabulous photos! Hmmm...you've inspired me to think poetic, but I don't know if I can. I'll have to think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Montanagirl. Ta very much.

    Kelly. I've done it again & published 2 posts close together!
    I've never really written poems; it's think of the words to describing what you see, smell & hear (& cut out the rambling). I'm sure you have the talent...try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful post! As you know I love the sea and you have given me some ideas about photographing it that I hadn't considered - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mick. I hope it provides some inspiration & look forward to seeing how you approach it.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always appreciate your comments and feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails