Friday 24 March 2017

Garden Friends.

With the promise of some sunshine today I decided to carry out some much needed work in the garden.





The massed bells of Lecucojum vernum (aka 'Spring Snowflake) were dancing in the light breeze.

While I had a break from digging up a patch of lawn the opportunistic Mr Blackbird decided it was a good time to root around for a meal.




He made quick work of locating a number of worms while occasionally stopping to check what I was doing! 






I'm pleased I made the effort earlier in the year to remove many of the large leaves on the Hellebore's which are now putting on a glorious show.




Elsewhere around the garden there is plenty of colour from the miniature Prunus, Hyacinths, Narcissus and Scilla siberica

As always the friendly Robin made an appearance. FAB.

4 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always appreciate your comments and feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails