Saturday 11 June 2016

Red Hind.

Thank goodness for some warm weather at long last. After a lack of photo opportunities during the last few weeks I seem to have amassed over 500 images in the last two days to sort through so here is just a taster of  one of today's wildlife encounters.

f/9: 1/500: ISO 400 using 70-300 lens and cropped.
 An inquisitive Red Hind keeping an eye on the 'watcher'.

f/10: 1/400: ISO 400 using 70-300 lens and cropped.
For a taste of some of the other wildlife seen please check out the Demoiselle, Damsel and Dragon post on FABirding.

Wherever you are have a glorious wildlife watching weekend.  FAB. 

Linking to:
Saturday's Critters
Through My Lens
image-in-ing

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful portrait imaged Frank. I hope you have a wonderuful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great shots of the Roe Deer. It is a beauty! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely close shots Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb close-up of this beautiful deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo's of the deer.
    Thanks for sharing

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    fantastic images ... perfect photo excursion
    greetings frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning captures Frank,love the second image.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how you did that one Frank, but it's a brilliant portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I chuckled when I read that you banged off 500 images. I think we all do this, but I am old enough to remember when we had to pay for film and then pay again to have it developed and that sure curbed our photographic zeal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty! I didn't see anything that spectacular this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice close-up view of the hind1
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/06/west-side-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Frank, I just skimmed down and enjoyed your Dragonfly images and assorted butterflies and such in newer posts and then landed here...what soulful eyes, a real beauty. Hope that you all are doing well. Happy week~

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always appreciate your comments and feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails