Tuesday 17 March 2015

Temporary Relocation.


This week's local patch birding update for 'Wild Bird Wednesday' has been posted on my photo blog FABirding ... I trust you will excuse the temporary relocation and hope you might find time to pop over to view a few more of my wildlife images. FAB.

This mornings patch visit was fairly quiet with very little activity on either pond at Epsom Common but a detour to scan the fields at Rushett Farm produced two new 'patch year' sightings; 17 Lapwing and 2 Skylark ... I watched one individual for over five minutes as it ascended into the sky singing its heart out.   

7 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to see skylarks on what i call "The Owl Road" on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is heerlijk om naar het gezang te luisteren .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Frank, what a gorgeous collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots Frank,nice to get the Skylarks not had one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collage..Love the bird shots..Nice Skylark

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always appreciate your comments and feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails